The 13th round of Phase-Ill training of the mandatory Mid-Career Training Programme (MCTP), 2018 for IAS officers is scheduled from 09th April to 04th May, 2018 at the Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration, Mussoorie
Dated: 05 January, 2018
The 13th round of Phase-III training of the mandatory
Mid-Career Training Programme (MCTP), 2018 for IAS
officers is scheduled from 09th April to 04th May,2018
at the Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration, Mussoorie.
2. The current round of Phase III training is being offered to the officers indicated below:
(i) Officers of 2010 batch (1st chance)
(ii) Officers of 2009 batch (2nd chance)
(iii) Officers of 2008 batch (3rd and last chance)
(iv) Officers of 2007 to 2001 batch (on case to case
3. Further, an officer who has less than three years
of service after the year in which he/she has been
slotted to undergo the Phase-III of the MCTP would
not be sent for the training and, therefore, the officers who are retiring before 31.12.2021 shall not
be nominated for the current Phase III training programme.
4. A list of the officers falling in the eligibility zone (i.e. after deleting the names of the officers who are superannuating before 31st December, 2021), as per our database, is attached. Any discrepancy in this list may kindly be brought to the notice of Training Division, Department of Personnel and training, Govt. of India, for corrective action.
5. All phases of the MCTP are mandatory and also entail
advance planning in terms of trying up with foreign/domestic partner institutions and faculty resources, apart from handling the logistics connected
to foreign visits etc. As per the IAS (Pay) Rules, 2016, undergoing the Phase III, MCTP is pre-requisite
for appointment to the Junior Administrative Grade.
A copy of the letter dated 01.02.2012 from Secretary
(Personnel) to all Cadre Controlling Authorities, regarding complying with the provisions of the IAS (Pay) Rules, is enclosed for kind reference. Hence, timely release of the officers, who have enrolled ‘on-line’ for the Phase III Programme, is extremely important and may kindly be ensured.
6. I, therefore, request you to kindly instruct all
the officers eligible for the Phase III training to enroll ‘on-line’ for the same at the earliest by registering on the link http://intraias.nic.in/LoginArea/Login.asp before 28th
February, 2018. You are also requested to communicate
your consent for the participation of eligible officers
directly to LBSNAA, Mussoorie,latest by 15th March, 2018. In case of any query, the officers may kindly be
advised to write to the Academy at [email protected]
Source: DoPT Orders 2018