ADVENTURE SPORTS REIMBURSEMENT
Latest DoPT Orders 2021
F.No. 125/1/2018 -19 -CCSCSB
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
Central Civil Services Cultural and Sports Board
Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market
Subject : Scheme of Adventure Sports and Similar Activities amongst Central Government Employees – Programmes to be organized by Garwal Mandal Vikas Nigam Limited
Please refer to the Department of Personnel and Training Office Memorandum No. 125/1/2015-16/ CCSCSB dated 4.12.2015 regarding Scheme of Adventure Sports and Similar Activities amongst Central Government Employees (copy enclosed).
2. Garwal Mandal Vikash Nigam Limited (GMVNL) has offered the following programme for Central Government Civilian Employees eligible under the Scheme :-
|Name of the Programme||Moderate Trekking, River Rafting, Jeep Safari etc.|
(Rishikesh, Haridwar, Neelkanth, Chilla)
|Duration||5 Days 4 Nights|
|Pick up and Drop Point||Delhi|
|Programme Dates||January to December 2021|
|Cost||Rs. 20000/- (per person) i.e.|
Breakup of cost is as under:
Rs. 14000/- Programme fee
Rs. 4000/- Transport Charges.
Rs. 2000/- Equipment Charges.
|Contact Persons||Shri Rajpal Singh|
P.R.O. GMVNL (Stationed at new Delhi)
|Services||1. Transportation by 2X2 non AC|
Bus /Innova/ Tempo Traveller
2. Accommodation on Sharing Basis in TRH/Tent
3. All Veg/Non-veg meals.
|Important Information||The cost of the programme includes maximum|
ceiling of financial assistance in the form of
Travel Expenses, Programme fee and Hiring
charges of equipment’s as per the terms
conditions specified in para 7.3, therefore, no
other expenses can be claimed/ reimbursable.
The Tour will operate as per Covid-19 Guidelines of Central Govt. & State Govt.
3. The interested and eligible Central Government Employees may submit his/her application directly to GMVNL and a copy of the same may be endorsed to Secretary, CCSCSB, Room No. 361-B Wing, Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi. It is pertinent to mention that as per this Department’s O.M. NO. 125/1/2015-16/CCSCSB dated 8.12.2016, Special Casual Leave may be granted for a period of 10 days for this purpose including the journey period. Advance payment for the programme has to be paid directly to the organizer and reimbursement as admissible will be made after successful completion of programme. On completion of said activity, the applicant may submit documents as per the attached checklist.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ADVENTURE SPORTS REIMBURSEMENT
- Application form duly forwarded by Welfare Officer
- Special Casual leave order
- Programme fee Receipt
- Original Travel Ticket/ Boarding Pass
- YHAI Admit Card
- Completion Certificate
- Programme Circular Copy
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Copy of Office Identity Card.
- Bank Details (Cancelled Cheque/ Photocopy of front page of Bank passbook)