All India Civil Services Music, Dance and Short Play Competition 2019-20
No.59/02/2019 – 20/CCSCSB
The Chief Secretaries of all States/ UT’s and,
Secretary, General Administration Departments of all States /UT’s
Sub: All India Civil Services Music, Dance and Short Play Competition 2019-20.
The Central Civil Services Cultural & Sports Board (CCSCSB) is organizing All India Civil Services (AICS) Music, Dance and Short Play Competition 2019-20 at Delhi. Details of the Tournaments are as under:
|Game / Event||Dates||Team||Composition||Venue|
|1||AICS Music, Dance and Short Play||23.03.2020 to 28.03.2020||Men/Women|
|C.S.O.I. Auditorium, Vinay Marg, Chanakyapuri New Delhi|
2. A copy of the updated rules for All India Civil Services Music, Dance and Drama Competition indicating eligibility criteria, composition of Team, Rules of games etc is at Annexure-I.
3. The Central Government Employees participating in the AICS Music, Dance and Drama Competition will be treated as on duty as per O.M NO.6/2/2019-Estt (Pay-I) dated 11 th February, 2020. (Annexure-II).
4. The entries may be sent in the prescribed Proforma (Annexure-III) directly to the Secretary CCSCSB on the address mentioned above or through email email@example.com on or before 13th March, 2020. It is requested to ensure that the entries are submitted within prescribed time limit.
5. List of participants along with photocopy of their Identity Card should be authenticated by the authorized officer under his/her signature & seal.
6. All the participants shall carry individual Identity Card / identity Slip for verification of eligibility criteria by the Organizing Committee / Representatives of the Board at the venue of the All India Civil Services Competition.
7. Addresses, Telephone Numbers, E-mail Addresses may be indicated by the participating Stales / UTs / RSBs.
8. Managers meeting will be held on the eve of the date of commencement of the Competition.
9. Every participating team may bring two flags representing their State /UT / Regional Sports Board with them.
10. It should be ensured that every member of the team shall report at the venue and participate in the competition as scheduled. Failure to do so shall be treated as an act of indiscipline. All the participants shall maintain strict discipline on and off the venue of the competition. Any act of indiscipline/ misbehavior/ misconduct will attract the provision of CCS (Conduct) Rules since Government Employees are treated ‘ON DUTY’ during All
India Civil Services Competition.
11 . Any information regarding change in dates/venue/cancellation etc. about the AICS Competition will be available at https://dopt.gov.in. All the participating teams are, therefore, requested to check the DoPT website from time to time for any possible change before starting their journey.
12. The following categories of employees are NOT eligible for participation in AICS Tournaments:-
- Uniformed personnel in Defence Services/ Para Military Organizations/ Central Police Organisation/ Police/ RPF/ CISF/ BSF/ ITBP/ NSG etc.
- Employees of Autonomous bodies/ undertaking/ Public Sector Banks even though administratively controlled by the Central Ministries/ State Governments.
- Casual / Daily wages workers.
- Employees attached to offices on temporary duty.
- A newly recruited employee who has put in less than 6 months regular service.
13. The decision of Judges shall be final and binding on the competing teams and no representation will be entertained from any quarter in this regard.
14. Participants are requested to make their own arrangement of accommodation and transport.
15. Name and designation of the contact officer:-
|SN||Name & Designation||Contact Number|
|1||Shri Kulbhushan Malhotra|
|Telefax No- 011 -24646961|
|2||Shri Pradeep Kumar Khanna Convenor, CCSCSB (Music, Dance and Drama)||Mobile: 9811021440, 9811001440|
|3||Shri Sandeep Aswal Game Supervisor||Mobile 1838915561, 8368892518|