Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi.
The 12th April 2021.
Subject: Inviting applications from the retired PA/PS of Central Govt. services for rendering their services as stenographers on monthly basis in Department of Personnel & Training – regarding.
It is proposed to engage retired PA/PS of Central Govt. Service to render their services as stenographers in DoPT initially for six months against the vacant posts in these grades as per details given below:
- Name of the Post: Retd. PA/PS
- Total vacancies: 7 [no. of vacancies may increase/ decrease as per the requirement)
- Period of engagement: Upto September, 2021
- Job Location: North Block (Central Secretariat) OR Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market OR Old JNU Campus, New Delhi
- Eligibility Criterion: Officers retired in the pay Level – 7/8/9/10 from Central Govt. Deptts. as PA/PS.
- Age Eligibility: Should be less than 65 years as of 30.09.2021.
- Experience: Knowledge of Stenography in English (Mm. speed – 80 wpm) / Efficient with use of Desktop & laptop
- Remuneration: last pay drawn minus pension + TA
- Leave: 1.5 paid leave for every month
- Working Hours: Normal Office timings from 9:00 AM to 5.30 PM.
May also have to devote more time than usual to meet the exigencies of work, if required.
- Terms of Engagement: The engagement will be on hire & fire basis which is purely dependent on their work performance
- How to apply: The applications in the prescribed format (complete in all respects) along with the requisite documents i.e. copy of PPO, Last Pay Certificate & Bank Details, Adhar Card & PAN Card to the following address: The Under Secretary(Admn.)
DOPT, Room No. 5, North BlocksNew Delhi – 110001.
- Last date for receipt of application: 20.04.2021
Encl: As stated
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Email: [email protected]
Proforma for inviting applications from retd. PA/PS
|1||Name of the Department from where retired|
|2||Last Designation held|
|3||Name of the Department from where retired|
|4||Date of retirement|
|6||Last Pay Drawn & Level|
|7||Monthly Pension sanctioned|
|9||Bank Account Details:|
Name of Bank: