Inter Ministry Athletic Meet 2021
No. 1/1/2019-20 -CCSCSB
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
CENTRAL CIVIL SERVICES CULTURAL & SPORTS BOARD
Room No. 361, ‘B’ Wing, 3rd Floor,
Lok Nayak Bhavan, Khan Market,
Dated: 28th January 2021
Subject : Inter-Ministry Athletic Meet 2020-21
The Inter-Ministry Athletic Meet 2020-21 will be held at Vinay Marg Sports Complex, New Delhi from 17 February to 19 February 2021. The last date of entries is 12 February 2021 (Friday).
2. To avoid mass gathering and to follow SOP/ Guidelines of COVID-19 issued by Central/State Govt., the schedule of this Athletic Meet will be followed as under:-
|17 Feb 2021||Only Men (Open) category events will be conducted|
|18 Feb 2021||Only Men Veteran (45-50 & 50-60 Yrs) events will be conducted|
|19 Feb 2021||Only Women (Open, 35-45 & 45-60 Yrs) events will be conducted|
3. The Welfare Officers of all Ministries are requested to relieve their employees to participate in this Athletic Meet as per above programme. This must also ensure that every participant undergoes COVID-19 test and only those athletes whose test report is negative will be allowed to participate. No athlete of the other category will be allowed to enter the stadium on the other dates.
4. BIB Nos. will be issued to only those athletes whose COVID-19 report will be negative. All athletes to show and carry a copy of their COVID-19 negative report conducted 72 hrs prior to their date of the competition. A Medical Questionnaire (Annexure¬1) is to be submitted with the entry form.
5. The general instructions as per SOP/ Guidelines of COVID-19 issued by Central/State Govt., are to be strictly followed by all athletes and supporting staff for this competition is at Annexure-2.
6. All teams/individuals would be represented as part of a Ministry’s team only. The entries are to be sent through the Welfare Officer of the Ministry concerned.
7. There will be NO March Past and NO Relay events in the above Athletic Meet. The events and tentative schedule (subject to change) of the meet is at Annexure 3 & 4.
8. An Athlete can participate only in TWO individual events and each Ministry can enter not more than TWO participants in one event. There must be at least FOUR entries to conduct an event.
9. Team Championships (Men & Women) in open sections will be awarded on the basis of points upto THREE places viz. 7, 5 & 4 in each event. Best athlete (Men & Women in open category) will be decided on the basis of points tabulated from the point table (1AAF scoring table) to their performance in each event in competition.
10. All Central Government Civilian employees working in ministries and their attached/ subordinate offices located in Delhi are eligible to participate in this competition.
11. The following categories of employees are not eligible for participation in this competition:-
- (a) Uniformed personnel in Defence Services/ Para Military Organisations / Central Police Organisation/ Police/ RPF/ CISF/ BSF/ ITBP/ NSG etc.
- (b) Employees of Autonomous bodies/ Undertakings/ Public Sector Banks/ Corporations even though administratively controlled by the Central Ministries.
- (c) Casual/ Daily wages workers.
- (d) Employees attached to offices on temporary duty.
12. The entry fee of Rs. 30/- per head per event may be deposited in Board’s account as per details. No entry will be accepted unless accompanied by the fee. The entry fee should be deposited only through online mode in the Board Account.
Name: Secretary CCSCSB, Bank: Syndicate Bank, Khan Market, New Delhi
Account No.: 90432010052140, IFSC Code: SYNB0009043.
13. Payment can also be made by scanning the following QR Code:
14. The names of the participants along with a photocopy of their ID Card and Medical Questionnaire may be forwarded to the Office of the CCSCSB, Room No. 361, ‘8’ Wing, Lok Nayak Bhavan, Khan Market, New Delhi – 110003 in a prescribed proforma (Annexure-5) duly signed by the Welfare Officer and should reach on or before 12 February 2021 along with their entry fee. No entry will be accepted after the given date.
15. Winners of both Men and Women Team Championship will be awarded cash prize of Rs. 10000/-and Runners up with Rs.7000/-.
16. Eligibility conditions are available on the website of the department at (https://dopt.gov.in/) for participation in the said tournament.
17. All athletes are requested to report in proper kit.