Engagement of retired Government officers on contract basis at the level of Section Officer and Assistant Section Officer in the Directorate General of Health Services
F.No.2 1/02/2020-CS-I (Coord)
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances Pension
Department of Personnel & Training
2nd Floor, ‘A’ wing,
Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi
Dated 24th January, 2020
Subject: Engagement of retired Government officers on contract basis at the level of Section Officer and Assistant Section Officer in the Directorate General of Health Services.
The undersigned is directed to circulate the Vacancy Circular No. A-22017/02/2013 Admn-I dated 15th January, 2020 (along with enclosures) received from Ministry of Health and Family Welfare who have invited application from retired Section Officer or equivalent or higher level and retired Assistant Section Officer or equivalent, well versed with Establishment / Administration Rules and procedure and who have served in Central Secretariat, for engagement as Consultant on contact basis initially for a period of one year or till a vacancy is filled up on regular basis whichever is earlier.
2. In case of any further clarification, applicants are requested to contact the concerned Ministries / Departments.
(Sanjay Kumar Das Gupta)
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Dated 15th January, 2020
Directorate General of Health Services invites application from retired Section Officer or equivalent or higher level and retired Assistant Section Officer or equivalent, well versed with Establishment / Administration Rules and procedure and ho have-served in Central Secretariat, for engagement as Consultant on contract basis initially for a period of one year or till the vacancy is filled up on regular basis whichever is earlier. The consultant will be deployed in Dte. GHS (HQ) as well as other subordinate offices located in New Delhi. Detailed terms and conditions for engagement of consultants are Annexed. The eligibility criteria and other details are as follows:
|1||No. of consultants to be engaged on contract basis||2 at the level of SO and 06 at the level of ASO|
(number may vary)
|2||Maximum Age limit||62 years on the date of application|
|3||Place of assignment||Directorate General of Health Services and its subordinate offices located in New Delhi|
|4||Assignments||1. Framing and Amendments of Recruitment Rules.|
2. Handling of Court Cases; and
3. Other administrative & establishment matter
2. Interested persons who will also retire in the month of January, 2020 on attaining the age of superannuation and possess good health, and are in a position to join immediately may submit their particulars in the enclosed format along with relevant documents to the Section Officer, Administration-I Section, Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Room No. 553 A-wing, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi on or before 20th February, 2020
3. Ministries / Departments may also give this circular a wide publicity among their staff and bring it to the notice of their attached offices.
Terms and Conditions for engagement as Consultant in the Directorate General of Health Services.
- The consultant shall perform the services as assigned to him / her by his / her controlling officer / Administration Division.
- The normal working hours would be from 9.30 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. with a lunch break of 30 minutes from 1.30 p.m. to 2.00 p.m. from Monday to Friday. The consultant will mark his/her attendance in Aadhar Enabled Biometric Attendance System.
- In special circumstances, the Consultant could be called for services on holidays or beyond normal working hours for which no compensatory leave will be granted.
- The consultancy will start from the date he/she join initially for a period of one year.
- The consultant shall be paid a remuneration as per the formula of last pay drawn minus pension plus DA on existing rate. Mandatory deduction, if any, will be made. The remuneration for services rendered in a month shall be payable in subsequent month.
- Directorate General of Health Services shall have the right to examine/ review the services provided by him/her at any time.
- The consultant shall perform his/her obligations under his/her consultancy with all necessary skills, diligence, efficiency and economy.
- No other facility whatsoever except remuneration shall be provided to him /her by the Directorate General of Health Services in his /her capacity as Consultant.
- The Directorate shall not be responsible for any loss, accident, damages /injury suffered by him/her whatsoever arising in or out of the execution of his /her work, including travel.
- During the terms of the consultancy, he/she shall not be engaged in any private business or professional activity which could conflict with the interest of the Government.
- The Consultant shall treat all official information as confidential and use the same only for purpose of the performance of the services.
- The consultancy can be terminated by either side by giving at least 15 days prior notice.
- He /She will be allowed a day’s absence per month with remuneration. If this is not availed in a particular month the same shall be carried forward and can be availed in the next or subsequent month, but not more than three days absence in a single spell shall be allowed.
- No typing assistance shall be provided