DoPT: Amendment in the Recruitment Rules for the post of Joint Director (Management Services) in the Institute of Secretariat Training & Management
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pension
Department of Personnel & Training
Old JNU Campus, Block IV, 3rd Floor,
New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi-110067
Dated: 13th December, 2017
Subject: Amendment in the Recruitment Rules for the post of Joint Director (Management Services) in the Institute of Secretariat Training & Management -regarding.
The undersigned is directed to say that as per DoPT’s O.M. No. AB-14017/61/2008-Estt(RR) dated 13.10.2015 the proposal for framing /amendment of Recruitment Rules are to be uploaded on the website of respective Ministries/Departments for 30 days for inviting comments from the stakeholders.
2. Therefore, the draft Recruitment Rules to the post of Joint Director (Management Services), Institute of Secretariat Training & Management, New Delhi are uploaded on the DoPT’s website for information of stakeholders. All stakeholders are requested to go through the draft Recruitment Rules and furnish their comments,if any, to the undersigned within a period of one month i.e. date of its uploading in the website. In case,no comments received as on date, the Department will proceed further for taking necessary action for amendment of aforementioned draft Recruitment Rules.
(Syed Imran Ahmed)
Under Secretary to the Government of India
E-mail: [email protected]
Encl: As above. To All concerned Stakeholders
[To be published in the Gazette of India, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i)]
Government of India Ministry of Personnel,
Public Grievances and Pensions
(Department of Personnel and Training)
New Delhi, the December, 2017
G.S.R… – In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution, and in upersession of the Institute of Secretariat Training and Management Joint Director (Management Services) Recruitment Rules, 2014, except as respects things done or omitted to have been done, before such supersession the President hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to the post of Joint Director (Management Services) in the Institute of Secretariat Training and Management, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, Department of Personnel and Training namely:-
I. Short title and commencement.-
(1) These rules may be called the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions (Department of Personnel and Training), Institute of Secretariat Training and Management Joint Director (Management Services) Recruitment Rules, 2017.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. Number of post, classification and Level in the pay matrix. – The number of the said post, its classification and Level in the pay matrix shall be as specified in columns (2) to (4) of the schedule annexed to these rules.
3. Method of recruitment, age limit and qualification, etc.- The method of recruitment to the said post, age limit, qualifications and other matters relating thereto shall be as specified in columns (5) to (13) of the said Schedule.
4. Disqualification. – No person, –
(a) who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living, or
(b) who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to the said post:
Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
5. Power to relax. – Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do, it may, by order, for reasons to be recorded in writing, and in consultation with the Union Public Service Commission, relax any of the provisions of these rules with respect to any class or category of persons.
6. Saving. – Nothing in these rules shall affect reservations, relaxations of age limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Ex- servicemen and other special category of persons in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.