5th CPC DA pay scales
5th CPC DA pay scales to the CPSEs employees governed by HPPC
No. 2(42)/97-DPE (WC) -GL-XXVI/19
Government of India
Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan,
Block 14, CGO Complex, Lodi Road,
New Delhi-110003, the 29th October, 2019
Subject: Payment of DA to the CDA pattern employees of CPSEs on 5th CPC pay scales governed by HPPC recommendations w.e.f. 01.07.2019 – reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to Para No. 2 and Annexure-III to this Department’s O.M. dated 24.10.1997 wherein the rates of DA payable to the employees of CPSEs following CDA pattern pay scales, who are governed by HPPC recommendations had been indicated.
2. In continuation of this Department’s OM of even number dated 12.03.2019, the rates of Dearness Allowance payable to the employees of CPSEs governed by the recommendations of HPPC, which have not revised their pay scales in terms of DPE O.M. No. 2(54)/2008 – DPE(WC) dated 14.10.2008 may be as follows:-
- In case of CPSEs who have not allowed the benefit of merger of 50% of DA with basic pay as contained in DPE O.M. dated 24.05.2005 to their employees, the DA payable may be enhanced from existing rate of 345% to 362% w.e.f. 01.07.2019.
- In case of CPSEs who have allowed the benefit of merger of 50% of DA with basic pay as contained in DPE O.M. dated 24.05.2005 to their employees, the DA payable may be enhanced from existing rate of 295% to 312% w.e.f. 01.07.2019.
3. The payment of Dearness Allowance involving fractions of 50 paise and above may be rounded off to the next higher rupee and the fractions of less than 50 paise may be ignored.
4. All administrative Ministries/Department of Government of India are requested to bring the foregoing to the notice of the Central Public Sector Enterprise under their administrative control for necessary action at their end.
Download Order: CPSEs 5th CPC DA Pay Scale