Pay Level 13 of pay matrix as per 7th CPC NYKS
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances Pension
Department of Personnel & Training
2nd Floor, ‘A’ wing,
Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi
Dated January, 2021
Subject: Recruitment to the posts of Executive Director (ED) in Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS), Delhi on deputation basis (Pay Level 13 of pay matrix as per 7th CPC) – reg.
The undersigned is directed to circulate the vacancy circular No. A.-35021/2/2020 – NYKS dated 11.01.2021 (along with enclosures) received from Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangthan (NYIG), Delhi an autonomous body under the administrative control of M/o Youth Affairs & Sports who have invited applications for filling up of two (02) posts of ED in NYKS on deputation basis in Pay Level-13 of pay matrix as per 7th CPC.
2. It may be noted that cadre clearance from C.S.I Division will be required in case any Under Secretary and above level officers of CSS submit his candidature for the deputation post.
3. In case of any further clarification, applicants are requested to contact the concerned Ministries/ Departments.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
All Ministries/ Departments (through DOPT’s website)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To supervise all administrative matters, performing duties as per the delegated powers.
- To evaluate performances of Deputy Director / Assistant Directors and State Director / Joint Director;
- To process report on confidential notes of State Directors promotions and other personnel matters;
- To initiate disciplinary action and recommend appropriate action
- To recommend transfer of employees in the level of Ads and above;
- To grant all kind of leave to staff of Headquarters and State Directors;
- To supervise the maintenance of service book and personnel records;
- Formulate, evaluate forwarding of project proposals of financial assistance of finding agencies to supervise programmes and schemes with various Govt and semi Govt bodies;
- To liaise with agencies/ Govt to pursue the objectives of Nehnr Yurn Kendra Sangnthan;
- To monitor resource mobilization;
- To supervise functioning of all subordinate officials;
- To exercise all powers as delegated by the Director-General, Chairperson/ BOG from time to time;
- To supervise coordination and training matters;
- To recommend budgets for publication related matters;
- To conduct studies, monitor and evaluate effectiveness of the programmes of NYKS and recommend improvements to process report from confidential notes and other performance-related parameters of employees to attend and communicate on parliamentary matters and VIP references;
- To coordinate with publicity media for image building;
- To supervise implementation of official language policy of Govt. of India;
- To supervise all financial and related matters;
- To operate bank account as one of the signatories to release payment as per the sanctions;
- To supervise maintenance of accounts related records;
- To depute, appoint supervise internal auditors and auditing of accounts ofNYl$;
- To coordinate audit teams of DGACR/CAG;
- To supervise the status of various budgetary requirements;
- To prepare annual budget estimates, revised estimates and submission of, accounts;
- To supervise scrutiny of audit report/reply of audit paras.