All India Civil Services Hockey Tournaments 2017-18.
Directorate of Sports & Youth Affairs
Sub: All India Civil Services Hockey Tournaments 2017-18.
The Central Civil Services Cultural & Sports Board (CCSCSB) in collaboration with Government of Jharkhand is organizing All Ind ia Civil Services Hockey Tournaments 2017-18 at Ranchi, Jharkhand, Detai ls of the Tournaments are as under:
|Game / Event||Dates||Team Composition||Venue|
|1.||AICS Hockey||23.03.2018 to 30.03.2018||Men
2, A copy of the updated rules for All India Civil Services Tournaments indicating eligibility criteria, composition of Team Rules of games etc has already been circulated to al l concerned, The same is available on the website at http:// dopt,gov, in/about-us/wings-or-division-in-dopt/welfare-divisions,
3, The States/UTs and Regional Sports Boards are requested to consider sending their teams for the above All India Civi l Services Tournament, The entries may be sent in the prescribed Proforma (copy attached) directly to the contact officer/organizer indicated at para 14 with a copy endorsed to CCSCSB on or before 16th March, 2018.
4, Please ensure that the entries are submitted within prescribed time limits, failing which organizer wi ll not be responsible for accommodation and transport
5, List of players along with photocopy of their Identity Card should be authenticated by the authorized officer under his signature & seal.
6, All the participants shal l carry individual Identity Card/Identity Slip for verification of el igibility criteria by the Organizing Committee/Representatives of the Board at the venue of the All India Civi l Services Tournament.
7, Addresses, Telephone Numbers, E-mail Addresses may be indicated by the participating State/UTs/RSB’s,
8. Managers meeting is likely to be held on the evening of a day before the date of commencement of the tournament.
9. Every participating team may bring two flags representing their States/UT/Regional Sports Board with them.
10. It should be ensured that every member of the team reports at the venue and participates in the tournament as scheduled. Failure to do so shall be treated as an act of indiscipline. All the participants shall maintain strict discipline on and off the venue of the tournament. Any act of indiscipline /misbehaviour/ misconduct will attract the provision of CCS (Conduct) Rules since Government Employees are treated ‘ON DUTY’ during All India Civil Services Tournament.
11. The information about rules and regulation, entry form, change in dates/venue/cancellation etc. about the AICS Tournament is/will be available on our
website i.e. www.persmin .nic.in . All the participating teams are, therefore requested to check from our website/organizers of the tournament about any possible change before starting their journey.
12. It is further clarified that matches for 3rd place (both in Team and Individual event) must be organized in order to determine 3rd place .
13. Referees /Umpires decision shall be final and binding on the competing teams .
14. Name and designation of the contact officer:-
|S. No.||Name||Contact no|
|1.||Shri. Ved Ratan Mohan, Under Secretary, Sports||9431066917|